Employee Relations assists the University community by providing administrators, supervisors, faculty, and staff with advice, counsel or interpretation regarding:
- WVU HR policies and procedures, programs,
- performance management including performance appraisals,
- the disciplinary process,
- the grievance process and,
- in general, any workplace problem or issue
The Employee Relations Unit is available to provide general or specific training on work related issues such as performance management, policies and procedures, the disciplinary process, the grievance process, supervisory skills, or departmental specific needs.