Skip to main content
  • Home
  • Grievance Information

Grievance Information

All grievances are processed under rules outlined in WV Code §6C-2. For more information about this process, including grievance forms, go to the West Virginia Public Employees Grievance Board or the WVU Grievance Procedure website. All West Virginia University employees hired for permanent employment for a full or part-time position, including probationary employees, can file a grievance. A copy of the grievance form should be sent to:

WVU President’s Office
PO Box 6201, Stewart Hall, Morgantown WV 26506-6201

and, one copy to the

State Grievance Board
1596 Kanawha Boulevard, East, Charleston WV 25311

Any questions should be directed to the Employee Relations unit.