Listed below are employee notices you should be aware of and read carefully. These notices are posted at various locations around campus. Many of our Human Resources policies and procedures reflect the requirements outlined in these notices.
These notices explain employee rights about topics such as equal employment opportunity (EEO), family and medical leave (FMLA), unemployment compensation, workers’ compensation, human rights, and the rights of employees who are in the armed services among others.
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Parental Leave Act
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Workers' Compensation
- Workforce West Virginia – Unemployment Benefits
- WV Human Rights Act
- WV Minimum Wage Requirements
- WV Wage Payment & Collection Act
- WV Whistle Blower Law
- WVU EthicsLine
- Your Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act – Federal Minimum Wage